London Photo Diary: Part 1

Hi everyone! Sorry this post is so late - I spent the day unpacking from London and packing for uni. I arrived back in the States from London late Monday and I'm still feeling the jet lag (which I've managed to beat in the past). But despite my exhaustion, it was so worth it as I had the time of my life. It was so refreshing to be back in my favourite city. I got to see my wonderful friends and do a few things that I neglected to do when I was there for uni.

Since I had such an amazing time, I wanted to share some of my favourite photos from my trip with you all! I packed light and didn't bring my camera with me so these were all taken with my iPhone, but hopefully you'll get a taste of my experience regardless of the quality of the photos. Enjoy!



"Water Lilies" by Monet at the Nation Gallery

Tea and dessert at Berners Tavern

The National Gallery

New Years Eve breakfast in bed

View from the Shard

Sunset from my hotel in Kensington

Big Ben, Parliament, and the London Eye in the background

My favourite cafe in Primrose Hill

Fantastic hat I spotted in Harrods
Outside of my favourite pub

Beautiful chandelier and ceiling in my hostel

I hope you've enjoyed these photos as much as I enjoy the memories that go along with them! Part 2 will be up on Saturday...stay tuned! If you have any questions about my trip or about travelling to London in general please feel free to ask. London is such a phenomenal place - truly a city like no other - and I am so fortunate to have had the opportunity to spend so much time there. I hope you all have the chance to visit someday!

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment