London Photo Diary: Part 2

Hiya! I hope you all had a great Friday and are planning to take the weekend to relax or do something fun! Personally, I'm going to use the next few days to get my sleep schedule back on track as I'm still suffering from a bit of jet lag. However, like I said in my last post, the jet lag is totally worth the amazing time I had in London.

If you enjoyed the first installment of my London photo diary, you're in luck. Below is a continuation of some of my favourite snaps!



My gorgeous room at The Ritz London

Sweet mini birthday cake from The Ritz

I love that they use actual keys for the bedrooms

Beautiful ceiling at Queens Theatre where I saw Les Miserables for the first time

Piccadilly at sunset

Laduree at Burlington Arcade



I was obsessed with the hardware in this bathtub

Toilet-eggs at Sketch

I love the precious pink chairs in The Gallery at Sketch

The sun finally came out in Hampstead

One of my favourite homes on my old street in Notting Hill

Cream tea in The Gallery at Sketch

Play!
I was so fortunate to be able to take this trip so soon after I moved back to the States. London is my home away from home and very few things make me as happy as being in the city. Remember to have a look at Part 1 of my photo diary to see even more of my trip.

As always, please feel free to get in touch with me regarding anything you see on my blog! I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment