This Week in Review: Instagram

I hope everyone is having a nice week so far! I am, as usual, up to my ears in coursework, but I'm still trying to make time for the simple pleasures in life. One of these things for me (and I'm sure many others) is Instagram. It's the first thing I check in the morning after my email and the last thing I look at before I go to bed. I use the app to keep up with my friends as well as draw inspiration from some of my favourite posters.

Today I've decided to share some of my most loved photos from the past week. Enjoy!

(via asos_felicity)



(via amberatherton)


(via clarahnails)

(via funkyoffishnation)

(via harpersbazaarus)

(via khloekardashian)

(via london)

(via rochellethesats)

(via sarrjamois)

(via weworewhat)
Do you follow any of these Instagrams? I would love to hear who your favourite posters are. Let me know in the comments!

Sarah xx
(sarahbanks on Instagram)

1 comment: