Why I Love...My Flash Trash

Hiya! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. For today's post, I wanted to put the spotlight on one of my favourite businesses. Over the last couple of years I have become an avid fan of the online jewellry retailer My Flash Trash. This amazing company was founded by Made In Chelsea star Amber Atherton when she was 16 and designs sold by them have been hugely popular among female celebrities as well as being featured on the pages of some of the world's biggest magazines. I'm basically obsessed with every piece I've purchased from the website from brands such as FunkyOffish, Vera Meat, and Victoria Young.





The brand recently extended to a second website known as the Flash Trash Mall. With this expansion we were also introduced to the super cute "Flashy" or "Trashy" charm bracelets on the company's main website. These charm bracelet's have become My Flash Trash's flagship product with all other jewellry now sold in the Flash Trash Mall.

However, these aren't your run of the mill charm bracelets. With a new take on an old classic, these bracelets boast a more relevant, chicer design. Shoppers can choose between a "flashy," gold-plated bangle or a "trashy," colourful, braided chord. Each bracelet has corresponding charms available which can be mixed and matched to suit the wearer's personal style.



One of the main things I love about My Flash Trash is that they encourage their customers to showcase their individuality. A number of different brands are sold in the Flash Trash Mall with designs that vary in style. There's something for everyone! Their Instagram, featuring loads of fun and funky photos, is also one of my favourite accounts. It's not uncommon for me to see an image on their feed that inspires me.


I encourage you to check out My Flash Trash if you haven't already! As a marketing student with an ardent interest in branding, I really appreciate and admire a female-led business that has amassed a strong following while maintaining individuality and a willingness to present ideas that some may view as a bit outside the box.

Sarah xx

*All images via MYFLASHTRASH on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment