This Week in Review: Instagram pt. 2

Hi pals! As many of you probably know, the last two weeks have been pretty big for the world of fashion. First we had New York Fashion Week AW15, followed up by London Fashion Week AW15. It's always been a dream of mine to attend both of these (particularly LFW), but alas, I have been stuck in rainy Louisiana with a myriad of uni assignments and exams to attend to as well as a pretty awful cold. However, while I wait patiently for those coveted invitations to future Fashion Weeks, I can enjoy the shows through the magic of Instagram!

So without further ado, here are some of my favourite posts from my IG feed over the last seven days!

Backstage at Ashish via amymmmbop


Burberry via caradelevingne

MIA wearing Moschino via itsjeremyscott

Ashley Williams via lorenmiles

via reiflerpaige

Ralph Lauren via weworewhat

via weworewhat

Jeremy Scott via zannarassi
There were obviously many more posts I double-tapped this week, but these were creme de la creme for me. Who are your favourite IGers? Leave me some recommendations in the comments! Also don't forget that Milan Fashion Week started today. I can't wait to see all of the amazing looks!

Sarah xx
(@sarahbanks on Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment