Sephora Holiday Faves


Hi! Earlier this week I received a coupon in the mail from Sephora which they sent out to their VIB "Very Important Beauty" Insiders for the holidays. I decided that was the perfect excuse to pop in and grab a couple of items I've had my eye on as well as some of their holiday favourites. This isn't, by any means, a haul since Sephora tends to get very pricey very fast, but I wanted to show you all the few items I bought.



1) The first thing I knew I wanted to buy was Benefit's The POREfessional. I've heard AMAZING things about this primer. Recently I've been noticing enlarged pores around my nose and on my chin so this was a must-have.





2) Formulated by Korean dermatologists, Dr. Jart+ has become a household name with BB cream lovers. I've never tried one myself, but I often hear people raving about them. When I saw that Sephora listed the Dr. Jart+ Tis The Season To BB Duo in their holiday favourites, I had to pick one up. This set comes with two tinted creams, one with SPF 30 and the other 40. Between the two of them they boast moisturizing, anti-aging, and priming properties. I can't wait to try both!




3) I've been wanting to get a new illuminator as the one I currently use, while I love it, is liquid and occasionally moves my foundation around making for an uneven finish. Since I try to stay within a budget, I wanted something that wasn't too expensive but still by a brand I trust. Urban Decay's Naked Illuminated in "luminous" ticked both of those boxes! This new product is obviously an extension of their Naked line that started out with eye shadows. It's a pressed powder in a dome shape and even comes with it's own brush, which is always a nice bonus. I'm really looking forward to using this illuminator when I need to add a little life to my skin!




4) The last product I purchased and the one I'm most excited about is the Givenchy Ombre Couture Cream Eyeshadow. Despite only buying one (3 Rose Dentelle - old pink), this is definitely a collection I want to continue to build. The shades are beautiful - richly pigmented, easy to blend, and very long wear. The collection boasts a variety of colours in both matte and shimmer which can be worn alone or as a base to powder eye shadows. I love this particular shade because it can be worn as a casual, everyday shadow or blended into a sultry, dramatic look. I'm so glad I decided to add this to my basket.



(image via Sephora)
Let me know if you've used any of these products and what you thought! Suggestions or questions are always more than welcome as well.

Sarah xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment