Why I love...ASOS

For this Wednesday's post I just wanted to write a little something dedicated to my favourite online shop, ASOS. The company is based out of London and sells hundreds of brands in addition to their own label. Seriously, anything I need for almost any occasion I can find at ASOS.


Here is a quick overview of some of the reasons why I fell in love with ASOS:
  • Fast & affordable shipping to the US...It's rare that I need to have something shipped to the States that isn't already carried by one retailer or another here, but when I do shipping tends to cost as much if not more than the item I'm having shipped. I recently placed an order from ASOS on a Monday and it arrived at my doorstop on Thursday. That two-day shipping only set me back $12!! I think that's one heck of a deal for the amount of items I ordered and how fast I received them.
  • Huge range of styles...As I said above, I can find almost anything I need at ASOS. The company has a number of stylists with their own individual tastes curating their regular "picks" for the season so you can always find something on-trend that fits your personal style.
  • Plus size collections...I was first introduced to ASOS by my sister Emily who read about the store on a blog she followed. When she said that they carried plus size clothes that were actually tailored for women around my age I couldn't have been happier! I used to work at a plus size store and, while I appreciated all the effort the company put in to make women feel good in what they were wearing, most of the clothes weren't age-appropriate. ASOS was like an answer to all of my prayers. I used to be so envious of clothes my skinny friends wore or fabulous the outfits I would see girls out and about wearing, but now my closet is chock-full of outfits that I feel good and look good in!
  • There are always promotions...I feel like ASOS almost always has one promotion or another going on. Just recently they were doing 25% off everything (excluding sale items) and then a week later they ran Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals where you received 30% off of your entire order.
  • Participates in UNiDAYS...In addition to their sales, ASOS partners with UNiDAYS to give students 10% off of every purchase. It has saved me so much money over the past few years of ordering clothes from them. As a university student on a budget, I really appreciate any company that is willing to help out a bit.
  • Easy returns...I have never had a problem when returning a product to ASOS. They include a prepaid shipping label in every package as a quick and easy way to get items back to them asap!
  • Helpful customer service...Any time I've had a problem with an order (which, granted, has been very rare), ASOS customer care is there to help. All you have to do is shoot them an email and they reply almost as soon as you've sent it...or at least it seems that way.
I'm so glad that I discovered this wonderful slice of online shopping heaven as it has become my go-to when it comes to my fashion needs. I hope that everyone who shops online has as great of an experience as I have had with ASOS, but if not, ASOS may be your calling! If you have shopped with ASOS (or maybe another online retailer), I want to hear about it! Leave me a comment and let me know about all of your fab finds or suggestions you may have.

Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god! I love ASOS! I live in a Australia and there aren't that many brands available everywhere so ASOS is a life saver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing! I'm so glad to hear someone loves it as much as I do. x

      Delete
  2. They are a great retailer with such a wide array of fashion items. I certainly understand why you love them so much. I can literally spend hours on their site browsing.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could as well! Especially using their mobile app...it's difficult to pull me away from it. x

      Delete