Mini Lush Easter Haul

Hi pals! Today's post is about one of my favourite things ever...Lush holiday products! I popped down to my local Lush on Monday to pick out some new goodies and was met at the door by a sign advertising that Easter products were back. I hadn't gone with anything particular in mind, but that sign made my decision for me.




I'm a firm believer that one can never own enough Lush products and I think their Easter offerings might be my favourites (although there's a chance I say that about every holiday). There are a multitude of options to choose from boasting a variety of fragrances and colours. I didn't plan on spending as much as I did, but what a worthwhile splurge it was. I already have a massive carrier bag full of bath bombs and bubble bars begging to be used, but I can almost guarantee that I'll be returning to Lush very soon to restock on these Easter lovelies before they're gone.

Bunch of Carrots Bubble Bar ($12.95)

My eyes were immediately drawn to this cuter than cute bubble bar. It reminded me of my housemate's bunny who I love dearly and doesn't go a single morning without reminding the first person she sees that it's time for her morning carrot. It's technically three bubble bars which I love since I usually cut mine into thirds or fourths for convenience. The scent is equal parts subtly citrusy and lightly fruity thanks to lemon, bergamot, and buchu oil.

Ultraviolet Bubble Bar ($12.95)

I was sure I would be investing in this bar the moment I laid eyes on it. However, I became a bit hesitant upon smelling it. The fragrance is quite floral, which I'm not usually a fan of, but the sales associate convinced me after mentioning the relaxing aromatherapy powers of the jasmine (something I am always on the lookout for). Plus the gorgeous shades of purple and violet made it a must-have.

Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt ($8.95)

My friend has been raving about this bath bomb for days so I knew it was something I needed to check out. I'm also a sucker for anything gold and shiny. This honey-toffee scented bath bomb is quite cleverly encased in a cocoa butter exterior. My legs in particular are in desperate need of some moisture so I'll most likely be back to grab a few more of these before they're gone.

The Immaculate Eggception Bath Bomb ($12.95)

Okay, I am OBSESSED with this giant egg of pink delight. Not only is it three bath bombs in one (you're meant to crack it open down the seam to discover another bomb nestled inside), but it smells divine. Deliciously sweet thanks to the vanilla cut by a hint of citrus from grapefruit to prevent it from being overpowering.

Pot O' Gold Shower Jelly ($6.95)

It would have been wise of me to have listened to the sale associate when she said I should buy the larger tub of this stuff for only a few bucks extra. I can't stop opening it up to take a whiff. It smells like how I would imagine pineapple upside-down creme brulee to smell (although I'm not sure how that would taste). I've long sworn by Lush's Happy Hippy shower gel, but I think it's going to have to take a backseat for as long as I can make this shimmery concoction last.

What are your favourite Lush holiday products? Have you picked up any of these for Easter?

Sarah xx

p.s. Just a heads up - I have five massive exams coming up in the next ten days so I probably won't be posting anything new until at least Saturday the 28th, possibly not until the Wednesday after that. Bear with me during this little hiatus. I will still be answering emails and as active as possible on Twitter and Instagram, but I wouldn't want my content here or my marks at uni to suffer because I was distracted with the other. See you all in April!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to Lush in ages! I definitely need to check out their Easter selection now :) x

    FARFROMPERFECTIONXO

    ReplyDelete